Friday 11 November 2011

Christmas Kraft

After a few days off card making, I'm hoping for a challenge catch up this weekend! I have quite a few birthday cards to make for family this month, so I'm going to have to get a move on!

My second card of the day is a simple PB on Kraft. The stamp is Xmouse Ornament - one I used a lot a couple of years ago, & the sentiment LOTV. The edges are given a TH distress & the snowflakes glittered & a little bling added.

Challenges;
Passion For Promarkers - Kraft + 1 - I chose blue.
Winter Wonderland - A Christmas Mouse Jx

7 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

How beautiful, I love the wee image. Lee x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet
Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card janice.i love the kraft and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and great choice of mouse image, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

Julie said...

Oh this is gorgeous - such a great design!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card and I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card! Love the sweet little mouse and fab gingham ribbon. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x