Saturday 12 November 2011

Fluffles Returns

Fluffles was the first stamp range I REALLY fell in love with, obviously loads more have now followed, but as he was my first favourite, I still hold him dear!

Sorry folks, it's another wow card! Last year I hated them and avoided those challenges like the plague... this year, I'm doing wow without even being asked!

Embossing this time using a Craft Concepts Christmas folder. Dynamics die-cut snowflakes, gems & a ribbon.

Challenges;
ABC Christmas Challenge - Winter Sports - Snowboarding
CHCC - What ever lights your candle - What you like.
Jx

11 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the WoW - gorgeous card and cute image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 46 - hope to see you again soon. x

CraftyC said...

A very cute christmas card
Clairexx

coops said...

brilliant card janice.i love the fun image and great details ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful little image and i just love WoW cards
Lisa x

Wiccababe said...

have to admit to being a big WOW fan and I'm loving this card Janice
Debz
xx

Crafty Loops said...

Im a very big fan of WoW cards so there is no complaint here Janice. This card is gorgeous and I love the image. lee x

Anonymous said...

tehheheee Love your cute card and the image tehehheee fuzzy cat is soo fun, Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our winter sports challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ps I have candy on my blog too!

Whisper said...

Yippee Fluffles is back and with a bang too, great card hun, Luv Sam x

Delphine said...

Fantastic card! I love your image and all the white! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Caroljenks said...

What a gorgeous card - LOVE that image! Perfect for our 'Winter Sport' Challenge over at ABC Christmas :)

Thanks for joining in,

Carol x