Friday 16 December 2011

Driving Home For Christmas

...love that Chris Rea song don't you?

Anyway back to my day then my card. Freezing here.,was -4 oC this morning and I don't think it's lifted much above freezing all day. Been to my gym class this morning, then back out at lunch time to run a local rhyme time group for toddlers at the library. I'm now back home, car in garage, central heating on & looking forward to some crafting!

My first offering is for Holly next door who has a birthday and Christmas both next week. So I've done her her 18th Birthday card, & how for her Christmas wallet, (driving lesson's included.)


I've used a LOTV image, Doodlebug paper & a wild orchid flower.

Challenges;
Sketch n Stash - Another great sketch ladies.
Winter Wonderland - Be Different - I've used a non-Christmas image on a Christmas card.
Papertake - I'm dreaming of a PINK Christmas! Jx


10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh its fabulous .. i love the car in Pink!.. and i love that song too. it always gets me in a festive mood... and one of my claims to fame is i know the man who won the first "Stars in you eyes" as Chris Rea !
I bet you are really impressed lol
Lisa x

Macpurp said...

fab card/gift. I am so glad I am not having to learn to drive again!

Been cold here as well. Defo winter!
stay warm
love Teen x

downrightcrafty said...

what a great idea and love the image, thank you for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

DesignerDiva said...

I'm not going to get that sone=g out of my head now!
I love that this is pink!! Super card Janice
Hugs Laurie xx

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Janice. Lee xx

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card Janice and so personal to her, I'm sure she'll treasure it.
Love your 'take' on my sketch too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its fantastic & such a wonderful gift to give...
Thanks for playing along at sketch n stash & good luck :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coops said...

gorgeous card janice.the image is stunning and such a great gift idea :D

xx coops xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Janice,
What a sweet card. Lovely idea & the image is soooo cute. Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Lisa said...

Such sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again :)