Monday 21 May 2012

Thanks For Looking After The Cat(s)

I'll need a thank you card for my neighbour when she pops in to feed my cats when we are on holiday, so I made this one so it's all ready for July.

The image is Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers and the papers used are Basic Grey.


Challenges;
Papertake - In The Garden
Stamptacular Sunday - In The Garden
Stella Says Sketch - Lovely sketch

& in the garden I most certainly was again today as it was lovely and sunny here - just what my son Alan needed as he started his exams! Jx

13 comments:

marion said...

Owwww I love it !! Love the gorgeous image !! HUgs, Marion

Claire said...

Fab card Janice - love the cute cat - great layout, colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

susiestacey said...

Great card and good to have neighbours you can rely on to help out too x Susan x

Tanya said...

Gorgeous! I love that image, sooo cute! :D Your colouring is great, and I love that pawprint ribbon :)

Tags xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a great card .. the image is purrfect lol
Lisa x

Faye said...

Too, too cute. In fact, you could say it's just purrfect! ;) xx

Squirrel x said...

Simply adorable hun, and I love how you have coloured his tabby stripes - perfect! Hugs Sxx

coops said...

gorgeous card janice.i love your papers and fab image :D

xx coops xx

Winnie said...

Fab card love the colors. and image, thank you for joining our challenge at SSC this week

Hugs Winnie

Stephanie said...

This is so stinkin cute... your coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing with us in the Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug.

Frances said...

What a wonderful card! Such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges, hugs, Frances.

Min said...

What a simply adorable card! I just love this image! =) Great papers too!
Thanks so much for playin' along with our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min