Monday 4 June 2012

Saturated Canary Summer Freebie

There are some really lovely Saturated Canary images out there, which I love the look of but then shy away from as I don't always think my colouring does them justice. This one however was free, so I thought there was nothing to loose by giving it a go, & I have to say, I'm dead chuffed with the result. One day I may even be bold enough to try a Kenny K image!


The link to this lovely Saturated Canary Freebie is here!

Along with the Sat Can image I have an LOTV sentiment and some Stamposuarus bunting, some embossed panels & some card candie.

Challenges;
I Love Promarkers - Use A Digi
MAWTT - Red White & Blue, Cool Brittania
Papertake - Their sketch
Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
My Mums Craft Shop - Red White & Blue
The Secret Crafter - Anything Goes Jx

11 comments:

marion said...

Looks lovely. Hugs, Marion

Lisa Jane said...

Your colouring looks fabulous .. a gorgeous patriotic card
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Pami said...

This is gorgeous, love this sweet image and I love your bunting! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

coops said...

So stunning Janice.I love the fabulous image and really gorgeous colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fab bunting. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous Janice and I'm lovin' your bunting - its my latest addiction!
while I'm here.....
Thanks for playing along this week at MAWTT for our 'Cool Britannia' challenge and good luck in the draw
Laurie x

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous card Janice, love that digi (had to go get it myself !) Your colour combo is so pretty and summery and I love the bunting. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Mau xx said...

This is Superb Janice, Love the bunting and your colouring is gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT
Hugs Mau xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant I love the Saturated Canary Girls they are uber cute. Thanks or playing on MAWTT this week with our Cool Britannia Challenge. Love Hazelxox

Sonia said...

Lovely card I love Krista's images. Thanks for taking part in this weeks 'Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge'
Hugs Sonia xx

Melanie said...

Fabulous card, Fluffles...
Fixed the link on my blog with the popsicle card. Thanks for letting me know.
Here it is again for you:
http://stempeleinmaleins.blogspot.de/2011/06/eis-am-stiel-kartepopsicle-card.html

Take care,
Melanie