Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sledging By

Yesterday, I managed to find time to play with more of my goodies from Crafter's Companion and this time I went for my Christmas stamp by Mulberry Wood.  As soon as I saw this cute snowman, I knew I wanted him and he helped kick start my Christmas card production.

I was really good at the beginning of the year and was making a Christmas card every week, but this past month has been terrible for Christmas cards, so I'll have to get going again with them otherwise Christmas may have to be cancelled - slight exaggeration! Sorry the photo is a bit dark - will take another in day light.


Challenges;
Sweet Stampin - Wow
Allsorts - Lots of Layers
CHNC - For A Child
Crafty Catz - Christmas
PB & More @ Allsorts - Christmas
Christmas Stampin All Year Long - Case your first Christmas Card - Below is my first blog Christmas card. Could only follow the layout though as I don't own the stamp - in true beginner fashion, it was an image from a friend! Jx

First Blog Christmas card from June 2010


22 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Love both your new and old Chrismas cards, both fab.
Hugs
Caz x

Whisper said...

What a great fun new stamp and i love what you have done with it, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and fabulous layout.

Sue

marion said...

Love both cards,but being a catlover, love the one below more,...hugs, Marion

Linby said...

What a great layout, love the use of the diagonal with the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

Ellibelle said...

Such cute cards!! I can see why you wanted that snowman stamp- he's adorable!
So glad you joined us at penny black and more!

Sarah said...

Such fantastic images, love your festive cards. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for my Layers challenge x

Debs said...

Oh this is sooooo sweet Janice - love how the image pops on the white background.
Debs xx

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.fab WOW design and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Super cute card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 89 - hope to see you again soon. x

Kim said...

So cute! Glad you could join us At Sweet Stampin' this week!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE your white on white with a minimally colored image! What a fabulous card! :) Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :)

mixamatoasties said...

Fab. Love that stamp :) Made me go "wheeeeee" when I saw it!

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Awwww! These are both so gorgeous, I love the sweet little snowman and the white on white looks so elegant and the little cat is just so adorable
Lindsay xx

Kim said...

both cards are great! Thanks very much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Don’t forget that we’re having a DT call too! Kim x

brenda said...

I love the clean crisp feel you have achieved with the white on white on your Christmas card.

Many thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Fabiola said...

hello Janice, your card is so nice, love that white on white look, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you next week, biz

Carol said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in at CHNC this week. Carol GDT x

Mary J said...

They are both so adorable Fluffles!! I mean, Janice ;) !!

Teresa said...

Such a beautiful card Janice and a very big congrats on your win today over at Stamping all year long. Hugs Teresa xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome!! I love it! Thanks for participating in CSAYL's challenge! Hope to see you again!!!
~DEANNE~

Safdar Ali said...

So cute card. Fabulous design. I have worked for the Print gift cards company and this design inspire me so much. I really appreciate your inspirational work.