Tuesday 17 September 2013

Dies & Punches

Still on scheduled posts I'm afraid, but the end is in sight with the flat re-decorating.  As today is the start of a new challenge over at An Oldie But A Goodie I thought I'd better tell you about it!

The challenge this time is

Dies & Punches
( Please also use something which is older that 6 months on your card and tell us what it is. )

A nice easy one as I think most of us use either one or both of these on just about every card we make!

The sponsor this time is Tonic Studio's who are giving our winner the prize shown on the OBAG blog page.

For my card I used a lovely Stamping Bella stamp bought at the beginning of the year.  The papere are Craft Companion - over a year old, then I used old ribbon, my old MS doily punch and a flower die.


Challenges;
Creative Craft Challenges - Use ribbon
Kaboodledoodles - Anything but square
A Creative Need - Weddings/Anniversary


17 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Janice. Love the image, layout and punches and die-cuts.
Hugs
Caz x

Dips said...

Super card, Janice, it's a gorgeous image.

Sue said...

Stunning card Janice, such a beautiful image and I love the delicate colours.
Sue xx

Judith said...

Gorgeous card Janice - I love that image - hope your flat decorating is coming to an end - I can sympathise on that one! Hugs Judith x

Sarah said...

Fab anniversary card Janice and I love those die cut flowers. Hope the decorating is nearly done! xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful and elegant. Loving the pretty flowers and soft colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - love the flowers a lot. :)
Have a great day, Janice...

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Janice, I love that image and your beautiful soft colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Claire said...

Fabulous card Janice, I love this image. Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Aww this is beautiful Janice… what a lovely image and I love the pretty border and those gorgeous flowers!
Hope the flat makeover is going ok… sounds like you have nearly finished! :-))
Do you still watch Neighbours? omg Mason's hair!! I want to take hedge trimmer to it !! LOL
Big hugs
Sue xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Janice your card is beautiful love the image and layout. Love Alison xx

Whisper said...

Gorgeous delicate colours, great dies and punch too, Luv Sam x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Janice, hope the decorating is going well x Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.i love the fabulous image and your soft colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Janice, your card is beautiful. I love the layout and beautiful background paper. Such a gorgeous image.

The Gov. said...

Cute image and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog!

Sandra said...

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges
xxx