Thursday 18 September 2014

A Little Bit of Gossip...

Sorry, I don't actually have any gossip today, just telling you the name of the gorgeous Sugar Nellie stamp I'm using today for Pami's challenge over at Moving Along With The Times.

She has chosen
Fairies

as our theme this week, & I was going to use a lovely LOTV fairy for the job, but then in an indulgent splurge, (you know the ones!) I bought new stamps from the Sugar Nellie Fairy Glen Collection.  I have admired these cuties from a far for some time now, and after my first pay from my new job I thought I deserved a treat!

So here is my card, made using Basic Grey papers from a long time ago and Promarker colouring.  Finally the card is finished with punched flowers and fern and LOTV tags. Ooh and a few splashes of glossy accents!


Challenges;
Papertake - Punch it Out
Passion for Promarkers - Make it Digital - SN digi
Sweet Stamps - Anything goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - Tag You're it
Glitter n Sparkle - Use a Punch
Simon Says Stamp - Tag It
Stamping Sensations - Things with wings

The rest of the DT have made some super cards this week, why not hop back to the main page and leave them a comment, Jx

17 comments:

Carole said...

Fab card & so beautifully coloured in those pastel tones Janice
Hugs
Carole xXx

Eileen said...

This is one of my favourite Sugar Nellie images and love what you have done with her here. Lovely soft pastel colouring and great layout.
Thanks for playing along with our 'Make it Digital' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie - i hope you are all voting today and i hope the result is what you want, Luv Sam x

Sarah said...

... and there was me...all ears, waiting for some juicy scandal!! LOVE your card Janice the layout is brilliant and surely, there's no better way to spend your first pay than on such a gorgeous stamp, and she's coloured beautifully too xx

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.really sweet image and i love your design and papers :D

xx coops xx

Virginia L. said...

Aw...SO cute! I love the darling pattern paper with your beautifully -colored image! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Tag It Challenge!

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Janice… this is a favourite image of mine and your soft colouring is beautiful. I love the scrummy papers and fab layout!
Sending huge hugs
Sue Xxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, great design, xxxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Janice. I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Janice! I love that adorable fairy image and your beautiful bright colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Debs said...

Totally adorable!!!
So beautifully coloured and fabulous LO.
Debs xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Janice, adorable stamp - did you get the full set??? ( l have them ;o ) x Susan x

Cards By MI said...

Supercute card Lovely carddesign and colouring. Sweet! Thanks for joining my digital challenge over at PFP this weeek.
Love n hugs
Marie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh gossip I need some gossip!!! Bet shes telling the Ladybird that her house is on fire and she has to fly away home!!! Hee hee!!! Love the card, Hoping wee Merlot is on the mend today, Hugs Hazelxx

Judith said...

What a disappointment!! here was I expecting gossip and all I got was a card - but a very cute one lol! - I love this image and nearly used that one myself, I love the bright colours hugs Judith xx

ps so sorry to hear about Merlot xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful hun, love the image & the layout is great!
Hugs Shell xx

Eret said...

How adorable little fairy and so beautifully colored. I love your design. Bright yellow background is so pretty. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x