Monday 20 June 2016

Sun Sand & Sea

So here we are, British Summertime at it's best - and hopefully you are enjoying good weather where ever you are.  Today's challenge over at Ooh La La has been set by Pauline, and it's a super Summer theme, she's looking for,

Sun Sand & Sea 

Now this was a tricky one for me, cause there are two gorgeous beach images on the Paula Oakley CD and I was torn between which one to use.  In the end I went with this donkey image, cause I used the promenade one last year for a similar challenge theme!



As well as the CD items, my card uses embossed kraft and a gorgeous faux suede ribbon from The Ribbon Girls.

Challenges;

5 comments:

Linby said...

It's throwing it down here! Your card is a lovely reminder of summer, great layout.
Lynn x

Christine Harrop said...

THis reminds me of when I was a child. There were donkeys on the beach at Redcar a seaside town we visited which is not too far from my home. Really pleased to hear the news. Thanks for letting me know! Hugs Christine xx

Sue B said...

Aww this takes me right back to Llandudno as a child… used to save up all my pocket money for the donkeys… would keep riding them over and over!! Love the papers and the gorgeous embossing!
hope you're doing ok.
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Whisper said...

Oooo a great image and after seeing the poor donkeys in Santorini, at least the ones in Blackpool are better looked after, Luv Sam x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Janice love the image, I had many rides on donkey's in my younger days.
Hugs Julie xxx