Sunday 15 January 2017

Bugaboo's 7th Birthday Bash

Can't believe it's Bugaboo's 7th Birthday already - I've been a fan for years and still adore Jodie's fun images.

Happy Birthday Bugaboo!

So in true Bugaboo style, there's a week long of challenges to celebrate!

Day 1 Picture Inspiration:
So in keeping with the under the sea image I chose to use a little Bugaboo seahorse, and cause it's Bugaboo's 7th Birthday I used 7 of them!


Challenges;
Dragonfly Journeys - Birthday Bash
Polkadoodles Wk2 - Anything Goes




Day 2 - Stella Says Sketch
I prefer square cards so squished things around a bit and used a Bugaboo dolphin for my next card.


Challenges;
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
City Crafter - Blue Monday

Not sure if I'll manage the rest of the week, who knows, but I'll post these for now just in case, Jx

14 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Janice
Love both cards but I particularly love the seahorses. Fab bright colours
Best wishes.
Ang x

Sarah said...

These are fab Janice although it will come as no surprise when I say the seahorses are my favourite!! xx

Wendy L said...

Wonderful Janice, my faves - Dolphins, love them xxxx

Liz said...

Two brilliant cards. The seahorses are SO cute and I love the shiny dolphin. xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love them both!!! I love playing along with the bugaboo special weeks with you, it makes crafting so much more fun sharing our ideas xx, Love H xx

Pia S said...

I really like the design layout and concept of your first card. CAS, colorful and eye catching. Great job on the second one too, sweet and both gender and age neutral, I like that about a card. So glad to see you join our birthday challenge over at Catch the Bug. Good luck! Pia, Bugaboo DT member

Bev said...

I adore your colourful layout. Thanks for taking part over at Polkadoodles

Jeannie said...

Hi Janice! These are both very cute cards and I love that you used 7 seahorses for the card in a variety of colors. Thanks so much for joining my Birthday Bash Blog Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Great creations. Both of your cards are just lovely. Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Bash this week at Bugaboo. Good Luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

Beatriz said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for join us at Creative moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, your two cards are amazing!!! Great papers and layouts. Thanks for joining our Under the Sea Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug.

Linda

Unknown said...

What great cards. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes , hugs, Carol DT

ELE said...

Love your Happy Birthday card.
Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle