Wednesday 1 February 2017

Ring a Ring o' Roses

Today's new challenge over at MAWTT is a real fun one!

Wendy has set it as

Ring A Ring o' Roses 

What a fantastic theme eh? Well I thought so anyway and had great fun making my card using a lovely new image (to me) from Aurora Wings.  I'm hoping that Wendy will allow a halo of roses to count as a ring - otherwise I'm goosed!


So my card uses gorgeous rose papers, given to me over a year ago by my dear friend Sue. Unfortunately I never got round to using them earlier, but that's not cause I don't love them, Sue they are so lovely and just the perfect match for this image, so thank you, (xxx).

Finally my card is completed with pearls, roses and a gorgeous ribbon from Ka De We, my favourite department store - sadly in Berlin though!

Colouring as always is with Promarker with a brush of Flexmarker.

Challenges;
A Gem of A Challenge - Hearts or Flowers
Allsorts - Lets Celebrate
Crafty Catz - 355 - Ladies
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Red/Pink with ribbon
Sketch Tanten - Sketch 28
Creative Craft Cottage - Flowers
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Jx

PS Sorry MAWTT teamies - today is Wednesday not Thursday, I'm only a day ahead of the new challenge!!!

22 comments:

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card Janice, be it a day early LOL. Challenge ready to go tomorrow and thanks for getting your creation on there, xxxx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Janice sosweet.
Hugs Julie xxx

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely delightful hun, Luv Sam x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Golly me you are a Keen Kitty!!! Ive thought today was Thursday most of the day as I saw your post first thing!!!! Love the card its sooo sweet, Love H xx

Wendy L said...

And, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

NickScrapShack said...

I love the soft colours you used for this image. It looks amazing. super sweet! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck! Nick DT

Sarah said...

She is a little darling Janice, so pretty and delicately coloured xx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, Janice. It's SO nice to have you play along with us, and I really hope that you will stop by to join us again soon. Have a wonderful and creative week.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

P.S. I'd love to have you stop by Word Art Wednesday to play along with us there as well. We have some really FABULOUS prizes for our current challenge. Please come, play along!!
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Judith said...

Wow nothing like a well prepared DT girl - and you're nothing like.... lol. I think this must be the opposite of better late than never!! But joking aside this is a real stunner Janice, I really love this image and the pretty rose theme running right through the card hugs Judith x

brenda said...

It's a lovely creation and perfect for our Let's Celebrate theme at Allsorts Janice, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Dreja said...

Oh wie wundervoll! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sketch-Tanten.
LG Dreja

Aunty Sue said...

such lovely delicate colouring thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week

Christine Harrop said...

Super image and a great card Janice. Definitely a ring o roses in my book! Chrisitne xx

Sue B said...

Ooh I like this Janice.. what a fabulous image… you’ve coloured it so beautifully to match the gorgeous papers! ;-) Ah, it takes me years to get around to using my stuff too…. like you say, not that I don’t love them all, but just haven’t had the time to get around to it. But sometimes it’s a case of waiting and using them on the right card. These papers are perfect for the image and theme!
Hope you have a good day!
Luv Sue xx

Mummylade said...

thank you so much for entering in our celebration challenge at Allsorts this week!

Daniela said...

Deine Karte ist wunderschön. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sketch-Tanten.
Liebe Grüße, Daniela

Doris Klein said...

Very nice and lovely creation. I love the Image and the wonderful colours.

Thanks for playing along with our Sketch Aunts Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives

Gibmiss said...

Hi Janice
Fabulous card... love the hair....
Hope you are well...
Hugs Sylvie xx

ccheney said...

Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love image and papers!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Janice
Beautiful card and perfect for the challenge.
Better early than late 😊.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Jackie Reader said...

Hi Janice, this is a really cute card, really pretty. x