Sunday 21 January 2018

Thanks a Latte!

i made this card last week for one of the birthday challenges over at bugaboo - but speed reading caught me and when I went to upload my card I realised I hadn't followed the colour theme! what a muppet!

so the card was ditched and a new one made, and as luck would have it, the very next day Bugaboo uploaded a new challenge and my card fits! How good is that!!!



So a latte with sprinkles?  Bit more up market that a flat white, I wonder if I should suggest it to Costa!!!


Challenges;
Bugaboo Saturday Challenge - Bingo! Ribbon/Bugaboo Image/ Dots and Stripes - on cups
A Gem of a Challenge - Cool in blue
Kitty Bee Designs - food or drink
SSW2 - Sketch 128 -

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Janice, xxx

Heide said...

Fantastic card! Love the sweet little cups. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

Any coffee is a good coffee to my Janice, but a Latte with sprinkles would even be better. My son went fishing and caught a lot of fish, he gave some to our neighbour at our beach house, he even smoked some fish for her as well. She knows his love of Macarons. She arrived last weekend with 5 dozen, in 5 different flavours with edible glitter on all of them, which made me laugh because we knew each time he had, had a Macaron as he had glitter on his lips.
I love your perfect coffee card great for any coffee lover. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Unknown said...

Oh what a great card Janice I could just do with a latte
I love your design and the colours are gorgeous

Hugs Debs xxx
https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

meg said...

Love this one Janice, great colours and layout

Sarah said...

A great card Janice, love the colours. Coffee with sprinkles sounds yum to me, I am heartbroken that the gingerbread lattes are now gone from Costa, although I did feel a bit mean eating the tiny gingerbread man whole!! Had to be done though...Lol xx

Pia S said...

It's perfect for our bingo challenge, it's a super design! Thanks for sharing your card over at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge! Pia, DT member

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for playing Bugaboo Bingo with us this week - good luck in the draw.
Please join us again soon
Jen L
Bugaboo DT

Lisa xx said...

This is terrific Janice, great choice of image and you've done a great job with our sketch.I am more of a cup of tea kinda gal, but Alistair likes a latte, and I don't think he'd object to the sprinkles idea!

Thank you for joining us at SSW2

Christine said...

Super gorgeous creation Janice lovely take on the Blue chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine x DT